Our core areas of Managed Attorney Services work:
(click each heading for more information)
- Early Case Assessment, TAR 2.0/CAL
- Integrated Review: QC, Responsive, Privilege
- Privilege logs, Witness binders and prep
- Contract review, abstraction, negotiation
- M&A due diligence (buyers/sellers)
- Corporate secretary services
- Turnkey practice groups (all areas)
- High-volume, repeating and overflow work
- Highly credentialed attorneys
The disaggregation of legal work relies on three main initiatives: People, Process and Platforms. Without any of the three P’s, the model does not work, especially when handling matters with large amounts of data.
That’s why we launched our Managed Services Division in 2007. With teams of highly skilled attorneys dedicated to single clients, we saw that their abilities to utilize robust technology tools — when deployed as part of detailed, business-driven processes and workflows — could dramatically improve knowledge retention and reduce costs, attorney review time and errors. Our results helped in-house and law firm clients objectively assign value to all phases of a legal matter, and assess and define roles for internal and external partners.
Today, this model has become the gold standard. Our Managed Services Division now has three state-of-the-art facilities, encompasses multiple practice areas and employs hundreds of attorneys, process engineers and corporate support team members. Attorneys provided by Counsel On Call work under the direction and supervision of in-house or outside legal counsel.