Here are brief bios of a few of the 1,000+ talented attorneys working with Counsel On Call.
- Former managing partner, GC for publicly traded companies
- J.D., University of Southern California Law Center
- Captain (Ret), U.S. Naval Reserve (Surface Warfare)
Jim Blackstock often serves as “General Counsel On Call” for Counsel On Call’s corporate clients. This includes responsibilities such as reviewing and implementing employment, corporate, M&A, litigation and contract matters, as well as managing outside counsel, general business strategy and corporate housekeeping. On the micro level, Jim has been involved in everything from complex transactions to physician agreements to labor law matters and real estate contracts. He is presently serving, under contract for a limited period, as the full-time General Counsel of a major healthcare company in Nashville.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University, Member of the Moot Court Board
- Practiced for 7 years at Vinson & Elkins, a 600-attorney firm in Houston
- Loves to travel and scrapbook
Kate Jordan has been with Counsel On Call since 2006. Her principal areas of practice include civil litigation and appellate law, with an emphasis on legal research and writing. She has represented clients in a wide variety of cases, ranging from contract disputes and products liability actions to securities, insurance, real estate and construction litigation. She has also written amicus briefs and petitions for review to various courts, including the United States Courts of Appeals for the Fifth, Ninth and Eleventh Circuits as well as the United States Supreme Court.
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law
- B.A., Government, University of Virginia
- Law Clerk for the Honorable William J. Haynes, Jr.
Rhonda Kinslow has been with Counsel On Call since November 2013, where she has managed litigation at a premier national healthcare company for facilities across the country.
- J.D., University of Colorado
- Ph.D., Public Administration, Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
- Veteran corporate General Counsel for several healthcare companies
- Former managing partner of large firm
Since November 2013, Jose Seda has been a member of Counsel On Call’s team handling client matters involving hundreds of healthcare facilities nationwide. As former General Counsel to several healthcare companies (including managed care, physicians, hospitals, pharmacies, and long-term care) operating in various states and internationally, Jose has been responsible for compliance and legal matters, including outside counsel, HR (employment and union) for thousands of employees, contracts, litigation, regulatory, corporate, and acquisitions.
Interested in becoming a Counsel On Call attorney? Search our opportunities to find out what’s currently available, or send your resume to one of the talent team members in your area, and we’ll reach out with any future opportunities that match your experience.