112 Westwood Place
Brentwood, TN 37027
J.D., Vanderbilt University School of Law
B.A., Emory University
Patty Wise, Executive Director of Counsel On Call, leads the company’s Mid-America Region, and also serves as Vice President of Seconded Services.
She works closely with corporations and law firms to design and implement cost-saving legal solutions, including Legal Operations functions, seconded attorney engagements, and Managed Services of data-intensive projects. Patty is based in the company’s headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee.
Patty began her legal career with Troutman Sanders in Atlanta, where she practiced commercial litigation. She later joined Kennedy Covington in Charlotte, where she focused on securities litigation.
A graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Law, she was awarded the Junius L. Allison Award for the most significant contribution to the Legal Aid Society. Patty received her B.A. from Emory University, where she was a member of the national English honor society, Pi Sigma Alpha, and the national political science honor society, Sigma Tau Delta.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- “The Matrix or Metrics? Decoding the Numbers to Demonstrate Your Department’s Value,” Speaker, Association of Corporate Counsel, Southwest Ohio Chapter
- “Leadership Through the Generations,” Panelist, Defining Your Role as a Leader: Whose Leadership is it Anyway? GE/ACC Women’s In-House Counsel Seminar
- “Emerging Trends: A Fresh Look at Outsourcing, Virtual Law Firms and New Law Firm Structure,” Panelist, Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program, 2011 Annual Conference
- “General Practice Summit 2011: Virtual Law Office and Office Sharing,” Panelist, Tennessee Bar Association CLE
- “Introduction to Trial Practice: Direct/Cross Examination of Expert & Discussion,” Panelist, Tennessee Bar Association CLE
- “How to Land Your First Job: Constructing Effective Resumes & Making a Great Impression During the Interview,” Lawyers Association for Women Mentoring Event at Vanderbilt University Law School
- “Guerrilla Job Hunting Tactics: The Truth about the Hidden Job Market,” Panelist, 2010 Inaugural TABL Law Students Conference
- “Beyond the Next Step – A Career Road Map for Lawyers,” Panelist, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association