112 Westwood Place
Brentwood, TN 37027
J.D., Vanderbilt University School of Law
B.A., Emory University
As the Executive Director, Patty Wise designs, implements and manages legal solutions for Counsel On Call clients across the country. She also oversees the facilitation of client assignments with Counsel On Call’s attorneys and paralegals. She is based in Counsel On Call’s Nashville office.
Prior to joining Counsel On Call, Patty was a litigation attorney with Kennedy Covington in Charlotte, NC, and Troutman Sanders in Atlanta, GA.
She attended Vanderbilt University School of Law (J.D.) in Nashville, where she received the Junius L. Allison Award, given for the most significant contribution to the Legal Aid Society. Patty received her B.A. from Emory University in Atlanta, where she was a member of Pi Sigma Alpha (national English honor society) and Sigma Tau Delta (national political science honor society).
Recent Speaking Engagements
- “The Matrix or Metrics? Decoding the Numbers to Demonstrate Your Department’s Value,” Speaker, Association of Corporate Counsel, Southwest Ohio Chapter
- “Leadership Through the Generations,” Panelist, Defining Your Role as a Leader: Whose Leadership is it Anyway? GE/ACC Women’s In-House Counsel Seminar
- “Emerging Trends: A Fresh Look at Outsourcing, Virtual Law Firms and New Law Firm Structure,” Panelist, Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program, 2011 Annual Conference
- “General Practice Summit 2011: Virtual Law Office and Office Sharing,” Panelist, Tennessee Bar Association CLE
- “Introduction to Trial Practice: Direct/Cross Examination of Expert & Discussion,” Panelist, Tennessee Bar Association CLE
- “How to Land Your First Job: Constructing Effective Resumes & Making a Great Impression During the Interview,” Lawyers Association for Women Mentoring Event at Vanderbilt University Law School
- “Guerrilla Job Hunting Tactics: The Truth about the Hidden Job Market,” Panelist, 2010 Inaugural TABL Law Students Conference
- “Beyond the Next Step – A Career Road Map for Lawyers,” Panelist, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association