3251 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38111
B.A., University of Memphis
Pam Branham is a Talent Manager in Counsel On Call’s Memphis office. She focuses on paralegal selection and coordinates placement within companies and law firms.
Before joining Counsel On Call, Pam coordinated logistics and fundraising for MidSouth Sober Living and was an account executive for Running Pony Productions.
She received her B.A. from the University of Memphis in education.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- “The Legal Industry in the 21st Century,” Legal Ethics for Paralegals at the University of Memphis School of Law
- “The Legal Industry in the 21st Century,” Southwest Tennessee Community College
- Greater Memphis Paralegal Alliance
- Midtown Memphis Development Corporation
- Center for Southern Folklore
- The Church of the River
- Memphis AdFed
- Park Friends