60 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
J.D., Southwestern University School of Law
B.A., Journalism/Political Science, University of Southern California
Kimberly Donlon is a Talent Manager for Counsel On Call in Boston where she works with candidates and assists with client assignment coordination across the country. A tech-savvy trial attorney and eDiscovery consultant, Kimberly has represented corporate clients in complex litigation arising from product liability, professional malpractice, commercial real estate disputes and insurance bad faith. She has managed all aspects of the e-Discovery process including readiness programs, strategic collections, protocols and review team management. She has also designed and implemented over 100 focus group presentations to refine trial themes and prepare key witnesses for trial.
Prior to joining Counsel On Call, Kimberly practiced full-time as a litigation attorney for almost twenty years. Her experience includes:
- Second-chairing a $5 million jury trial to verdict in a wrongful death action against a paper manufacturer for failing to secure a 2000-pound paper roll it placed in transit.
- Second-chairing the defense of a legendary California family law attorney in a malpractice action brought by a former client for failure to secure a term life insurance policy on her estranged husband, who was murdered during the divorce process.
- Second-chairing a premises liability trial to verdict in New York City, where a young professional tenant slipped on ponded ice, and later suffered catastrophic complications from resulting back surgery.
- Protecting the safety of students and staff at a California college, by obtaining and enforcing a full term restraining order against a dangerous former student.
- Successfully defending Northrop Grumman in multi-jurisdictional litigation against a Dutch airframe manufacturer and a Brazilian airline for damages arising from a major air disaster in Brazil.
- Obtaining a multimillion dollar legal malpractice settlement for the Receiver of a defunct healthcare company from its former attorneys.
She is active in volunteer and professional organizations. She has served for two years on the Massachusetts Women’s Bar Association Gala Committee. She is a founding board member of the Boston Chapter of Women in eDiscovery, where she remains actively involved. She is also on the Board of Yankee Golden Retriever Rescue, where she oversees special events and media.
Kimberly received her J.D. from the Southwestern University School of Law and her B.A. in journalism and political science from the University of Southern California.