Below are just a few stories from the talented attorneys who have chosen to work with Counsel On Call. We currently have hundreds of attorneys working across the country in dozens of practice areas on a wide variety of assignments.
We hope you'll also take a look at our video, follow us on Twitter, and read about some of the admirable things our attorneys are doing outside of the office.
Longtime Counsel On Call Atlanta attorney Mike Gaw and his amazing story about Ironman triathlon races and his mother's struggle with kidney failure was profiled by Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN/Headline News (best viewed on CBS-TV Los Angeles' site). It's a truly inspiring piece.
• Evacuated New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina
• Two college-age children
• 10+ years of family practice experience; Team Leader
• Loyola School of Law – Top 10%
• Loves to visit family
• Works full and flexible schedule, has traveled
• Experience working in big firms, private organization
• Scholarship and honors student at Vanderbilt University (J.D.)
• Has three children
• An artist who loves to travel, scrapbook
• Seven years with a 600-attorney firm in Houston
• Litigation experience with Fortune 100 companies