An E-Discovery Partner for Law Firms
Now more than ever, clients demand a low-cost e-discovery solution that is highly efficient – and the ability to quantify the savings and results.
As a foundation, we offer experienced attorneys at an attractive price. This allows law firms to engage our attorneys and handle document review assignments at a competitive rate.
From a broader perspective, Counsel On Call provides law firms the opportunity to create a comprehensive and highly flexible e-discovery service with our proven, turnkey e-discovery solution. We use a collaborative approach that allows law firms to concentrate on litigation strategy and supervision while we handle cost containment and team management. We offer:
• A creative billing alternative with low hourly rates or all-in (unit) pricing
• A team of experienced attorneys dedicated to your firm
• Ability to direct and supervise and meet all ethical obligations; can observe the review in real-time
• Hands-on Project Managers who understand how to hit benchmarks and assignment goals
• Proven quality control and review protocols that can be easily tailored
• Management/coordination of technology vendor relationships
• No overhead expenses, no responsibility for benefits
• Now downtime: Our attorneys are always billable; make adjustments as workload fluctuates
• The ability to be cost-competitive with a superior process when pursuing litigation work
• Tracking/reporting throughout the assignment; you show how much time/money you saved the client
See how we work in different phases of the discovery process.
For more information, please request a case study or contact:
Counsel On Call (“COC”) works solely at the direction of, and under the supervision of, counsel in the matter for which it has been retained to conduct document review or otherwise provide assistance in discovery. The information contained within these materials is not intended to constitute, and should not be construed as, legal representation or advice. COC is not sponsored by or affiliated with any law firm.