E-Discovery for In-House Legal Departments
See how we work in different phases of the discovery process.
And while many approaches separate the review from the rest of the case, Counsel On Call's model creates a collaborative, cohesive work product based on proven protocols throughout the discovery process. Quality through experience and collaboration is our calling card, and our processes are focused on ensuring it.
Our model offers:
• A team of client-dedicated, experienced discovery attorneys at a very low cost.
• Project Managers – with at least a decade of experience and highly trained e-discovery experts – provide thorough consultation and closely monitor/supervise the team.
• Outside counsel the ability to direct/supervise, observe the review in real-time.
• Detailed quality control and review protocols that are tailored for a client and in conjunction with outside counsel.
• We liaise and work closely with technology vendors and client IT staff.
• Rolling production to gain greater efficiencies throughout the review, including the initial culling of documents and early correction of problems.
• Tracking/reporting of production and efficiency throughout and concluding the assignment. Because our team is dedicated to one client, this allows for knowledge retention and more accurate budgeting and better decisions on future matters.
We also work closely with clients on the front and back ends of the discovery process, including the design of document retention (Electronically Stored Information) policies that facilitate cost savings throughout the discovery process.
For more information, please request a case study or contact:
Counsel On Call (“COC”) works solely at the direction of, and under the supervision of, counsel in the matter for which it has been retained to conduct document review or otherwise provide assistance in discovery. The information contained within these materials is not intended to constitute, and should not be construed as, legal representation or advice. COC is not sponsored by or affiliated with any law firm.