Andrew C. Branham
Andrew C. Branham directs and oversees the Memphis and Chicago offices of Counsel On Call and designs, implements and manages legal solutions for clients across the country.
Prior to joining Counsel On Call, Mr. Branham was Senior Counsel at International Paper Corporation and Associate General Counsel at Dunavant Enterprises. He was Of-Counsel to the Memphis office of Williams & Prochaska.
He is an honors graduate of the University of Memphis School of Law and Rhodes College. He was a member of Law Review, and upon graduation from law school, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Robert M. McRae, United States District Judge for the Western District of Tennessee.
Mr. Branham is deeply involved in pro bono and attorney well-being programs, and has spearheaded Counsel On Call's involvement in local, regional and national pro bono efforts. This includes Counsel On Call's commitment to the Pro Bono Institute and ACC as one of 100 signatories to the Corporate Pro Bono Challenge.
Additionally, he is past Chair of the Tennessee Bar Association Attorney Well Being Committee, Board Member and Past President of Memphis Area Legal Services, a former Board Member of the Memphis Community Legal Center, Founder and past Chair of the Memphis Bar Association Access to Justice Committee, is a Fellow with the Memphis and Shelby County Bar Foundation and the Tennessee Bar Association, and Master Member of the Leo Bearman Sr. Inns of Court.
Mr. Branham works extensively with lawyers concerning balance of life issues and is a Commissioner to the Tennessee Lawyers Assistance Program for Memphis and West Tennessee. Mr. Branham is licensed to practice law in Tennessee.
• "Attorney Well-Being," Speaker, Corporate Counsel Forum 2013: What's New?, Tennessee Bar Association, March 2013
• "Ethics: Attorney Well Being in the 21st Century," 41st Annual Environmental Show of the South, Solid/Hazardous Waste Conference & Exhibition, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation, April 2012
• "Attorney Well Being," Moderator, Tennessee Bar Corporate Counsel Section, March 2012
• "General Practice Summit 2011: Virtual Law Office and Office Sharing," Panelist, Tennessee Bar Association CLE, August 2011
• "Record Retention," CLE for the Arkansas Bar Association, June 24, 2011
• "O'er the (E-Discovery) Fields We Go: An E-Discovery Overview," CLE Presentation, Oh what fun ... Counsel On Call's Holiday CLE, December 2010
• "Spirituality of Imperfection," First Unitarian Universalist Church, Summer 2009
• "How to Do Good When You Don't Have a Clue," Moderator, CLE for the TBA/ACC Corporate Counsel Pro Bono Initiative, June 2009
• "Before Atticus Said Yes," Moderator, CLE for the TBA Judicial Conference, June 2009
• American Bar Association, Advisory Committee to the Commission on Lawyer Assistance Programs
• Memphis Bar Association, Access to Justice and Attorney Well Being Committees (past chair)
• Fellow with the Tennessee, and Memphis and Shelby County Bar Foundations
• Memphis Area Legal Services, Board Member
• Community Legal Center, Former Board Member
• Tennessee Lawyers Assistance Program, Commissioner
• Leo Bearman Chapter of the Inns of Court, Emeritus Member
• First Unitarian Universalist Church of Memphis, Past Board President
• Mid South Sober Living, Co-Founder and Board Chair
Counsel On Call is not a law firm and is not engaged in the practice of law.